Did you know the xrays we take have less radiation than you get from flying to New York from Phoenix? Dental xrays are not like medical xrays. Not only do today’s digital xrays work faster and show more detail, but there is less exposure, so they are safer than ever.
Early Identification Saves You Time & Money
With leading, clinically-proven technology, we are able to help you save time and money with earlier identification and more accurate treatments. Here are just a few of the common issues that we can help you avoid or correct faster:
- Crooked Teeth
- Gap Teeth
- Crowded Teeth
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Cutting-Edge Digital Radiography
- High-definition images allow for more faster and more accurate diagnoses.
- Access to imaging processing tools to assist in image modification. (contrast enhancement, contour enhancement, etc.)
- Simplified x-ray file storage & retrieval, including the ability to send x-rays to your dentist electronically.
- Improved communication with you and your dentist.
- Increased productivity and efficiency.
- Significantly reduced radiation. One panorex of the entire mouth is less radiation than you get from flying coast to coast.